With leasing, there’s no one-size fits all. Real Lease will tailor a lease to best meet your specific business situation.
- Perfect for companies that wish to own the equipment at lease end
- Allows the full purchase price to be spread over the term of the lease
- At lease end, you own the equipment
- Various Fair Market Value end-of-lease options available, i.e. FMV/10% or balloon payment
- Typically used for equipment which will maintain its value
- Numerous lease-end options available
- An arrangement that conveys the asset to the leasing company in exchange for a lump sum payment
- The leasing company then leases the equipment back to the original company
- Lease payments are stepped up (or down) to accommodate the lessee’s anticipated cash flow pattern as the company begins to see its return
Wrap it all into one convenient, pre-approved Master Lease Agreement
Real Lease can help you determine the leasing strategy that makes the most sense for your business situation. Any of these lease structures can be included under one Master Lease Agreement. Establishing a Master Lease provides you with a pre-approved lease line to expedite future equipment acquisitions. It’s the ideal financing solution for growing businesses.